VTI Life Sciences is a highly successful, growing Biopharmaceutical consulting company. We are currently seeking a computer validation engineer to assist our client in their San Mateo, CA facility in working with IT Infrastructure services in qualifying IT infrastructures. Must be able to work on W2 status.
VTI Life Sciences strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, Automation and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics, Medical Devices and Lifesciences industries. VTI Life Sciences offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
- Prepares test scripts, collects and organizes test data.
- Documents results of tests effectively, to support the efficient resolution of any problems.
- Works with IT Infrastructure Services to gather and draft requirements for qualifying infrastructure
- Works with IT Infrastructure Services management to ensure internal procedures for IT Infrastructure Qualification are followed
- Works as part of infrastructure qualification project and operational change control teams to draft project deliverables; IT change requests and IT issue reports
- Interfaces with compliance groups inside of IT to ensure the infrastructure qualification process
- Works with project managers to establish work scheduling plans in support of project schedules and participates in project meetings
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Has demonstrated an understanding of fundamentals of requirement specification, design, as they relate to infrastructure hardware and software. Continuing to develop an understanding of Gilead IT qualification methodology and project management processes.
- Has a strong working knowledge of the QA review and testing process, designing test scenarios and test scripts, including understanding a various testing techniques.
- Has seasoned experience in executing test cases, and in comparing results to requirements to ensure compliance with project objectives.
- Has experience with defect management tools.
- Provides expertise in specialized discipline of testing (such as automation or performance, stress and load testing) or a specialized testing tool.
- Typical candidates will possess 5+ years of relevant experience and MA/MS Degree or equivalent.
VTI Life Sciences Offers:
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Services organizations, VTI Life Sciences is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors. www.validation.org