Validation Technologies, Inc.(VTI) is a highly successful and growing Biopharmaceutical consulting company. We are looking for a top tier candidate to lead and grow the VTI operation in the North East Region. This individual work with the VP of East Coast Operations to manage a team of engineers and consultants to develop and maintain client relationships. The ideal candidate has the ability to juggle a high workload and make critical, key decisions.
This addition to the VTI team will report to the VTI Vice President of East Coast Operation and serve as the VTI Regional Manager (RM) for the North East territory. Client requests, concerns and coordination will be handled by the RM and reported back to VTI Senior Management, as applicable.
VTI is a recognized industry leader that provides our clients in the FDA regulated Life Science industries with integrated project teams to deliver effective commissioning and qualification of facilities, equipment, and automated systems, as well as validation of processes. VTI combines extensive knowledge and experience of the industry, as well as our in-depth understanding of the regulatory FDA/EMEA risk based management approach to provide added value for our clients both within the US and globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage personnel, conduct regular reviews with VTI personnel to ensure quality of deliverables and client satisfaction
- Manage multiple client projects/accounts through regular site visits, client interaction, and appropriate software tools
- Coordinate resource planning to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge across the product/service line
- Oversees development of Project Execution Plan and other documents as required including communication of these plans to all members of the project team
- Monitors and reports to the VTI VP of Operations on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project quality, cost or schedule.
- Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths
- Provide project field support on projects, as required.
- Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates
- Contribute to building the infrastructure, personnel, and client base in their respective region
- Provide project management expertise, knowledge of industry best practices and cGMP’s to VTI staff as required.
- Research, troubleshoot, and follow through for a prompt resolution of any customer question, problem, or complaint
- Oversee and report short range planning and execution related to the North East regional office performance, marketing, and compliance to the VP of East Coast Operations
- Support corporate mid and long range strategic initiatives, as required
- Coordinate business development activities with the VP of East Coast Operations
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the customer and customer needs through face-to-face meetings, phone or electronic mail
- Proactively develop sales opportunities and prepare proposals
- Liaise with current and potential clients at industry events
- Assist Business Development with marketing activities in the applicable region by providing leads, participating in project scope development, negotiation of changes to the scope of work
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Process Engineering, Commissioning, Qualification, Validation, Automation, and/or Compliance
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent personnel management skills
- Strong project and client management skills
- Relevant technical expertise with the desire and potential to grow in this area
- Understanding of US and European Regulatory Requirements and Industry Guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work flow and process analysis skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Functional knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project Management software
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or related degree
- 7+ Years of Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Expertise in Customer Relationship Management, Project Management and Business Development
VTI is committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
We offer professional development, training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating a collaborative work environment. As one of the leading global Validation Services firms, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our Multi-national and global offices. www.validation.org