Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is a highly successful and growing Biopharmaceutical consulting company. We are currently seeking a mid level Packaging Validation Engineer to support vial packaging line validation, cartoning, labeling and vision inspection system as well as TCU (thermal mapping) of TCUs for a 6+ month project at our client's facility in the Los Angeles area.
• Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or technology related field.
• 2+ years experience in Validation in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated expertise in packaging equipment, process and software validations.
• Experience in development and implementation procedures/templates and final reports for packaging validations.
• Experience in thermal mapping of TCUs.
VTI strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, Automation and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics, Medical Devices and Lifesciences industries. VTI offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Services organizations, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors. www.validation.org